Zoom Tooth Whitening
Key facts for you to know:
- Zoom WhiteSpeed Laser Teeth Whitening certified products only.
- Teeth Whitening treatment carried out only by our dentists
- Significantly lighter teeth in only a one hour appointment.
- Zoom Teeth Whitening is a patented bleaching system that lightens the discolouration of enamel and dentin.
- Thanks to this revolutionary advanced power teeth whitening system we can help you achieve up to significantly in just a one hour appointment
- The Zoom WhiteSpeed procedure is safe, effective and only performed by our highly qualified dentist.
Zoom WhiteSpeed in 4 easy steps
- The procedure begins with a short preparation to cover your gums, lips and the skin around your lips, leaving only your teeth exposed to the laser light.
- The specially trained dentist will apply the Zoom whitening gel which is specifically formulated to work with the Zoom WhiteSpeed laser light. The gel and the light work together to gently penetrate the top surface layers of your teeth to remove stains and discoloration.
- The gel will be applied for three or four fifteen minute sessions for a total time of 45 – 60 minutes, removing and cleaning your teeth after each 15 minute cycle.
- Once the three – four sessions have been completed, your teeth will be cleaned and you will go home with a brighter, whiter smile, in just one visit.
Other questions you may have?
How long does the procedure take?
The complete Zoom WhiteSpeed procedure takes one hour. The procedure begins with a 20 minute preparation followed by three to four fifteen minute applications of the gel and Zoom WhiteSpeed laser light.
How long do the results last?
The answer is one year, on average. By following some simple post whitening care instructions, your teeth will always be lighter then they were before. To keep your teeth looking their best, we recommend flossing, brushing twice daily, and occasional touch-ups with the Zoom! exclusive NiteWhite gel and custom made trays.
Are there any side effects?
In some cases, a small number of patients with sensitive teeth can experience some discomfort during the treatment. The Zoom laser light generates minimal heat which is the usual source of discomfort. On rare occasions, minor tingling sensation is experienced immediately after the procedure, but always dissipates. You can also ask your dentist to supply you with anti-sensitivity toothpaste for use prior to treatment.
Am I suitable for the procedure?
The most common answer is yes, however we always like to perform an initial exam prior to the treatment to make sure that the surface of your teeth is suitable for the treatment. In any case, thanks to our approach we can always match the whitening shade to the shade of your filling or crown.
Is it safe?
Yes. Extensive research and clinical studies indicate that whitening teeth under the supervision of a dentist is safe. In fact, many dentists consider whitening the safest cosmetic dental procedure available. As with any tooth whitening product, Zoom! is not recommended for children under 13 years of age and pregnant or lactating women.
For further info:click here.