Payment methods and fees
With regard to dental fees, we try to be as transparent as possible. All patients will receive a customised treatment plan-so you know exactly what you are getting. Below is a list of dental fees for some items of treatment which should serve as a guide.
New patient consultation (includes any necessary x-ray)
New patient emergency ( includes x-ray, antibiotics)
Low dose digital x-ray pictures
Hygienist appointment (per session)
Advanced Hygienist appointment
Sports Gum/ Night Guards
Root canal treatments
Dental Implants from (includes implant and crown)
Home Tooth Whitening
In Clinic Philips Zoom Tooth Whitening
Botox(Wrinkle treatment) per area
Dermal Fillers ( Restoring Volume) per syringe
Facial Aesthetics/ Implant/ Smile Makeover Consultation
We are very flexible here at the Broadway.
– We can offer to spread the cost over several months – for more information see our Finance Options page.
– If you decide to fully commit to your treatment plan we can offer a 5% discount if you pay in advance.
– Or you could go pay as you go.
– We want to make sure that money is not your primary issue, but to ensure that you are receiving the optimum care.
– We also offer Denplan from Simply Health.